Subscribe to articles
- The Rise of Tech VC in Silicon Valley (and the Fall of Everything Else)Tags: venture capital […]
- Shaping customer behavior with default choices
- Global mobile phone shipments breached 1.6 billion units in 2012, Samsung, Apple and Nokia still on topAccording to research from Strategy Analytics, a staggering 1.6 billion mobile phones were shipped (not sold) globally in 2012, and 700 million of them were smartphones. Samsung, Nokia and Apple, in that order, were the biggest movers of handsets, though the latter two change places when it comes to smartphones -- Espoo only shipped 35 million to Cupertino […]
- This Year, All Publishers Go MobileThis year will be a seminal one, marking the first time 100% of publishers will format their content for mobile, according to an Alliance for Audited Media survey of 210 media companies in North America. The development points to both digital’s essential role in media companies’ future profits and the importance of mobile to consumers’ daily media lives. Tag […]
- The mobile app economy is exploding (so, what else is new?) | VentureBeatThe U.S. still leads in iOS and Android devices with 181 million units, compared to 167 million in China, 35 million in the United Kingdom, and 28 million in Japan. While still dominated by America, mobile is a global phenomenon, Khalaf said. China grew 293 percent in iOS and Android device activations in the last year. Vietnam grew 269 percent, and Colombia […]
- Why choosing a mobile platform is like choosing a soft drink
- Mobile games/app developer? Fear not, the revolution in publishing will create a new bonanza
- Mobile VOIP: Is voice as the killer app making a comeback?
- CNN, ABC (US and AUS) and others herald new era in user engagement
- The new hockey stick for start-ups
- The App Store Era’s Biggest Winners And Losers on Mobile Content Revenue Models – Still an Issue
- Cameron Wall on Apps vs HTML5 – The final answer to the question?
- TV or not TV | CodeNgo | The Business of App Development on TV meet my mobile. Mobile meet my TV ( or “How to make watching Tour de France fun”)
- Aussie cable company with amazing TV tablet companion app on TV meet my mobile. Mobile meet my TV ( or “How to make watching Tour de France fun”)
- jtklepp on New VC reports highlight Aussie risk averseness